MistAway Repair Part - Controller Faceplate with Buttons fits both Gen 1.3 AND Gen III+ system controllers.
Rare but possible, buttons stop working on your controller. In such cases use this "MistAway Controller Faceplate with Buttons" to replace the buttons on your MistAway controller.
sold individually, special order Item, ships direct from factory, no returns
1) Unplug the misting system and then unplug all cables from the controller and place on a clean sturdy working surface.
2) Turn over controller and remove the four BLACK recessed screws
3) Open the controller like a book being careful to NOT over-stress the connecting ribbon-cable. Notice how the cable clips into place.
4) CAREFULLY disconnect the ribbon cable by depressing the tab and removing the cable.
5) CAREFULLY connect the NEW faceplate ribbon-cable making sure of a good connection.
6) Reassemble the controller and re-install into your misting machine.