MistAway Gen 1.3 with Agitator (55 gal)
- Includes online access to setup and troubleshooting information
- Includes free shipping (except NY, continental USA only)
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ten reasons you'll be better off with a MistAway system (click here)
- INCLUDES THE NEW LONGER-RANGE REMOTE also with the new signal feedback so you know the system received your command
- Custom designed digital controller exclusively for automated outdoor insect control
- Up to 24 daily mist cycles available Independent mist duration for each cycle Specific misting days can be programmed Agitation before every mist cycle, including remote activation
- Error codes to facilitate troubleshooting
- Wireless remote allows user to Start on Demand, Stop and Skip scheduled mist cycles
- Anti-Siphoning solenoid Pressure indicator
- Programmable tank level indicator
- Lockable control panel
- Raised chassis mounts to multi-sized reservoirs
- Weatherproof cover included - custom fit
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE MISTAWAY MODELS GEN 1.3 AND GEN III+ (GEN 3-PLUS)
Optional LEAK PROTECTION (THE most popular option)
Leak detection will detect a leak in the nozzle circuit and suspend operation until the leak is repaired.
Optional Leak Protection AND add an iMist2 Gateway control your system via smartphone* (we will even cover your iMist2 annual subscription until the end of the year.
- Optional Zoning for larger installations doubles the nozzle capacity
- Optional Wind sensor - programmable
- Optional Leak Detection Leak detection will detect a leak in the nozzle circuit and suspend operation until the leak is repaired.
BETTER than the competition, period.
Most non-MistAway systems don't trap fluid in the lines. This means each time a cycle is triggered the first nozzles begin to spray well before the last nozzles, overdosing the early nozzles and shorting the latter nozzles. MistAway systems begin misting at all nozzles locations at the same time thus providing very efficient and consistent application, giving the best mosquito control with the least insecticide possible.
Does the competing system agitate the mix before EVERY mist keeping it consistent mist after mist? Does their system do a once daily complete agitation? This system agitates quickly before each mist and does a once daily complete mixing of solution. The engineered agitator allows for a consistent blend with each mist.
Does the competing system use batteries causing total reprogramming every time they go bad? MistAway systems use a "SuperCapacitor" eliminating the need for reprogramming. MistAway did away with battery issues many years ago. Life is good.
Does their system still use a float to keep track of volume? MistAway improved their system years ago doing away with a mechanical float system. This saves MistAway owners the aggravation of synchronizing the float with the controller all the time and dealing with other float issues.
Does their system include siphon protection? A cut tubing in competing systems could result in a siphon; emptying up to the full contents of a 55 gallon drum out onto your lawn without your knowledge. What a mess! Not with a MistAway! The Gen 1.3 provides siphon protection (integral with the agitation subsystem) so this will never happen.
This MistAway Drum Based System utilizes a state-of-the-art control panel designed especially for automatic insect control and is super easy. It provides options like daily mists, specific mist days, different mist times for the scheduled times, remote only operation, automatic daily operation, specific days only operation and by adding the leak protection option you can read the actual flow rate for troubleshooting or curiosity. Plus much more.
This MostAway Gen 1.3 includes the advanced remote with up to 70% grater range than the already excellent old remote, it also provides signal feedback so you know the system received your command when the hand-held remote is triggered.
The auto drain valve in this system insures the nozzles open and close instantly, eliminating dripping and streaming.