MistAway Controller Faceplate with Buttons fits both Gen 1.3 AND Gen III+ system controllers.
Rare but possible, buttons stop working on your controller. In such cases use this "MistAway Controller Faceplate with Buttons" to replace the buttons on your MistAway controller.
NOTE: CHOOSE YOUR DESIRED DELIVERY SPEED IN PRICE-BOX ABOVE / electronic, no returns
1) Unplug the misting system and then unplug all cables from the controller and place on a clean sturdy working surface.
2) Turn over controller and remove the four BLACK recessed screws
3) Open the controller like a book being careful to NOT over-stress the connecting ribbon-cable. Notice how the cable clips into place.
4) CAREFULLY disconnect the ribbon cable by depressing the tab and removing the cable.
5) CAREFULLY connect the NEW faceplate ribbon-cable making sure of a good connection.
6) Reassemble the controller and re-install into your misting machine.
MistAway® 1/4" BLACK Tubing Clamps -- Bag of 100 Dynaclamps (tubing clamps) easily attach tubing...
MistAway® 1/4" CLEAR Tubing Clamps -- Bag of 100 Dynaclamps (tubing clamps) easily attach tubing...
MistAway 1/4" Tubing. Sold in: 100 ft. and 500 ft. lengths. Pick COLOR and LENGTH...