MistAway Union Coupling 3/8” (EACH)

Next Previous

MistAway Union Coupling 3/8”

MistAway® 3/8” couplings are used to either join two pieces of 3/8” tubing or, along with a 3/8 x 1/4 reducer plug, to convert between the two sizes of tubing (3/8 & 1/4).   Will NOT accept nozzles, they are too big, use 1/4".

Press tubing firmly into the coupling. To prevent leaks be sure tubing is completely inserted.


When changing between 1/4” and 3/8” tubing, use one 3/8” coupling and one 3/8 x 1/4 reducer plug for EACH END of the 3/8” tubing

sku 10179

Related Items