MistAway Gen 3+ 30 Nozzle Complete Automatic Mosquito Control Kit with the items needed to get your system operating on day of arrival. Just add insecticide. Enjoy your yard the way you want to -- without mosquitoes, fleas and ticks -- enjoy your yard on your schedule, NOT at the mercy of those painful mosquitoes.
- FREE How-To DVD
- 400 feet of MistAway Misting System Tubing
- includes FREE 1 hose bib "Y" adapter
- includes FREE reusable empty one-gallon bottle doubles refill capacity -- so you can buy concentrate for your MistAway cheaper by the gallon
- includes FREE same/next business day shipping
- 1 nozzle Circuit Filter (The NEW & BETTER filtration method by MistAway)
- 30 Nozzles
- 33 Tees
- 3 Elbows
- 3 Couplings
- 3 Plugs
- 1 Hand-held remote transmitter & system antenna
- 1 Reusable insecticide cartridge cap
- 2 System Keys, lock the cabinet & keep trouble out!
- 1 Tubing Release Tool and 1 Tubing Cutter
- 100 Dynaclamps for attaching tubing to fences, structures etc.
- includes free online tech self-help & videos
- Insecticide NOT included
MistAway's tankless automatic mosquito control mosquito killing machine eliminates blood sucking mosquitoes like nothing else.
Easily expand this system later by adding nozzles.
You get a full one year factory warranty because we are an authorized MistAway dealer.
The MistAway Gen 3-plus tankless misting machine eliminates mosquito problems for good. Buy one to get rid of your problem -- no kidding!
KILLS Zika Virus Carrying Mosquitoes AND West Nile Virus Mosquitoes!
Lockable case keeps curious children and trouble locked out.
Up to 24 daily mist cycles. Only two or three daily cycles are typical, but if you need more, they are built into the system.
Custom duration for each misting, custom days of operation, or all days and the ability to change the ratio of the water/insecticide may save you money!
Refills are easy! See the video...
Leak detection is a STANDARD included feature on all Gen 3 systems.
One of the very nice features of a MistAway Gen 3 is the System Indicator Light. It is a STANDARD included feature and provides plenty of information:
- NO LIGHT - Means the unit is idle or off.
- RAPID FLASH - Unit is about to mist and is either in the warning or agitate stage of the cycle.
- SOLID LIGHT -Means the unit is misting.
- SLOW FLASH -Means the unit either the cartridge is empty, a SKIP MIST has been triggered by the remote transmitter, or there is an error condition.
There is nothing like our automatic mosquito control systems by MistAway. You'll be glad you did, and wonder why you didn't do it earlier -- no kidding.